Thursday, July 15, 2010

WW winners and losers

I started Weight Watchers with a meeting on Tuesday night. I fell off the wagon hard yesterday afternoon. Heck, I might have even jumped right off the wagon. I had to bring my kitten, Edison, to the vet's and he was hospitalized. That brought back some rough feelings about my Franklin, who was sick and had to be put down in November.

I did much better today. I went over points but I wrote down everything I ate and I ate less than I normally do with no fast food or frappes! I also grocery shopped at 3 a.m. and loaded up on healthy foods and fruits and veggies.

No exercise yesterday or today so I need to slide some in tomorrow.

I also got my hair cut today and scheduled a pedicure for August, a back-to-school pedi. The appointment is now scheduled for my diabetes nurse educator for next Tuesday. Then the blood letting and carb counting can begin.

Baby steps, that seems to be what I need right now.

2 comments:

SwampAngel65 said...

Good luck with WW. I wish I could do it, but I just can't be so regimented. I just try to exercise and watch the fat in foods. It's been too damn hot here to do any walking or anything lately...I feel like Jabba the Hut!

Weeble Girl said...

I know your pain. I have been overdoing it with these high fiber muffins and now my weight is up four pounds!

Must stop eating muffins! Must do more Zumba!