Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's getting hot in here!

I live in the Northeast which happens to be hotter right now than some places in the deep South. I am not a fan of the heat, nor the humidity that is coming with it at the moment. Most MSers don't tolerate heat well but some do. I'm just not one of them.

So I've taken to my bat cave aka my apartment and I have been drinking copious amounts of water and sitting in front of the fan or upstairs in my air-conditioned bedroom. The air conditioning just went in last night thanks to BJM's hubby. He is the heavy-lifter when I need someone like that. Thank goodness for friends and their husbands!

Up early this morning to give blood for the diabetes testing. The nurse was so good with my vein that I didn't even feel the stick. I should have results in a few days. I'll keep you updated.

That's all for now as my meds are kicking in and I am fading fast... Stay cool everyone!

No comments: