Sunday, July 18, 2010

Check...

Zumba today: Check!

Healthy food choices: Check!

No fast food or frappes: Check!

Fruits and veggies: Check!

These are the kind of checks I love writing.

Zumba is such great medicine for me because I always feel better after Beto has worked me into a sweat. Somehow that man can coax a smile out of me after 50 minutes of dancing around. Way to go me!

Weigh in is on Tuesday night and I am hoping for a loss this week. I've had my ups and downs and too many Vitamuffins with fiber (and paid that price). Pushing the fruits and veggies to clear me out, so to speak. Sorry for the TMI.

Edison is doing well and taking his ABX like a real champ. He's on two of them so that's four times a day when I have to stalk him. He's getting his energy back and I am hoping this was just a freak health issue. He's also been a real love bug, snuggling up to me during naps and such. He's so sweet and has hardly tried to bite me at all.

Happy end to the weekend,
Weeble

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Good for you for getting all your healthy stuff done today!!!! It's a victory. . . I like to pay myself for the days I meet my goals. . . I can make up to $2 a day for staying on points and exercising. I buy stuff that I need anyways (new tennis shoes, new workout shorts that aren't falling off because I've lost so much weight, even my make up or whatever. . .but I like knowing it's a reward. . . )

Autumn said...

Good for you for checking off so many healthy habits.

I like to give myself a little monetary reward for staying on plan. $1 a day for logging points and staying on points, $1 a day for exercise (at least 30 minutes of cardio workout and 10,000 steps or more on the pedometer). I buy things that I would probably buy anyway (cookbooks, new workout shoes, new workout shorts as I am shrinking and they want to fall off, new sport bra, but it feels good knowing it's a reward)

SwampAngel65 said...

Good to hear Edison is doing well and you sound like you are HAPPY!! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Zumba, I'll have to look into that. I hope you get that loss tomorrow! I know how disappointing it can be when you don't get it. Sounds like your on the right track!