Monday, December 1, 2008

Can I be sick from the doctor's office? Err, yes.

I'm not feeling so well, almost said not so hot, but I am actually feeling hot. All this just after telling the neuro's NP that my fevers have been staying lower. I came home from the neuro's and went to bed and woke up feeling like crap.

Ick.

I took two Aleve and am taking it easy and plan to get some sleep here soon. Not that I often stay up past 9 p.m. because that would cut into my 11-12 hours of sleeping at night.

We did talk about disability at the appointment today and that is something that seems to evoke lots of differing emotions at the same time. I'm still in it with the Tysabri for now and look forward to seeing how that medication works for me. I hope I feel better soon so it won't effect this third Tysabri infusion.

That's all I've got for now. Not so inspired lately with my writing but thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Who says you need to be inspiring? Life is tough sometimes. Hope you feel better after your nap. I too stay up no later than 9:00 and that's when all my favorite shows seem to start. I just watch them on line the next day.