Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm hungry

Weight: Gigantor

Cigarettes
: 0

Alcohol: 0

Mood: Blah and I am so flipping hungry

MS: Mostly fatigue, some twitches and buzzing (feet and left arm)

Exercise: No official exercise yesterday although I did run some errands which resulted in standing upright and sweating my brains out

I am hungry. Verrrrrry hungry. I want to eat food that is not allowed until dinner time. Ouch, this could be one long day. Or it could be a short day with me falling into some almonds here soon.

I have an errand to run today (shout out to BJM) plus I need to learn how to use my Wii controller. I finally got the Wii set up yesterday but I have not even tried to play a game yet because it took me about a week to set the darn thing up.

I must plan to exercise today, probably while watching a DVD. I have the "Nanny Diaries" to watch now that I've finished my "Joan of Arcadia" DVD which is a show I've just discovered even though it's a few years old.

Sorry, I'm boring today. If I have anything exciting to add later, I'll edit it in. Ugh, I am a blah gal today.

No comments: