Saturday, December 20, 2008

Random ramblings


Above is an example of a SAD light ( Seasonal Affective Disorder) which I am using rightthismoment. I took it out of its special baggie and set it up. I definitely have SAD on top of my alwaystheredepression. Yes, I seem to enjoy typing words together today and I am doing it on purpose because I can.

I received my EOB (explanation of benefits) from my health insurance company which paid for all almost $3,000 of my infusion of Tysabri. Three grand for about 90 minutes of medicine, wow. Thank goodness I have great insurance but the new year is coming which means deductible time and out-of-pocket payments but only up to $500 so the medicine will be paid off again soon. Whew!

There are about 50,000 people currently on Tysabri which is back on the market after going off the market due to a few deaths a few years back. There has been a new death in the US of an MS patient taking Tysabri. Hopefully, there will be no other cases.

My brother should be on TV tonight at a special wrestling event taped in Baghdad. If you're up to trying to watch fake wrestling he'll be on at 9 eastern time on NBC and will be in the front row with a sign about Mexico, NY. Yes, there is such a place. It's a small rural town out in the country. It's not far from Texas, NY. Apparently we have a sense of humor here in rural New York state.

Tomorrow my parents are supposed to come over for our Christmas dinner of lasagna and garlic bread sticks that I am making. I love my lasagna so it's best that I am sharing it with others. We are supposed to be getting another snow storm so that may be cancelled. If not, there will also be homemade cheesecake made by my mother. Yippee.

That's all I have for random ramblings. Hope you have a safe and happy weekend.

No comments: