Monday, August 31, 2009

Small stuff

Tomorrow I am going to Hobby Lobby (a craft store) with a friend/coworker. I hear this place is going to knock my socks off but I'll be wearing sandals anyway. Not sure what I will be suckered into purchasing but I imagine there will be something I must have.

This will give me some much needed face time with another person. Yippee. I'll be back amongst the living again. It will also be good because I will not be lolling around all day as I have to get up early to meet my pal.

Wednesday will be my first day back to school which means I will be cleaning out my room. Some of you may remember that I had to switch rooms at the end of the last school year. That means a lot of unpacking and organizing. Sigh, what a pain that will be.

Off off topic**
Can someone tell me why I am waking up at 3 a.m. every day? It's freaking annoying. I get up to pee and then am awake for an hour or two. This chit has to stop SOON because work starts next week. I get up for work around 5:30 so this will just not be possible to live on this schedule.

In the immortal words of fifth graders: The End!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

you will have fun at Hobby Lobby. Ours went out of business and I miss it.