Monday, April 27, 2009

The ABCs of me (and then some)

A - Age: 38 and some change

B - Bed size: Queen size bed which fits Franklin (the cat) and me rather nicely

C - Chore you hate: Okay, is the definition of a chore a difficult job? Then why would I like any of them? The worst is cleaning the bathroom and the litter box.

D - Dog's name: I don't have a dog just a wonder cat. I was married once and my wasband's name is Dennis.

E - Essential start your day item: Hmm? A shower I guess and morning meds.

F - Favorite color: Blue and green, the mixture of the lake when the winds are whipping it up a little. Sunshine yellow makes me smile.

G - Gold or Silver: Platinum baby

H - Height: 4'11 and 3/4" which I round to 5 feet

I - Instruments you play(ed): I played the flute for a few years in middle school and I was a dork in the marching band.

J - Job title: I get paid to teach both well-behaved and unruly children. In some of my free time I blog.

K - Kid(s): I have no kids of my own, again just a cat and a wasband who acted like he was about twelve sometimes. In my class there are 21 darlings waiting for me to come back on Friday.

L - Living arrangements: I am a singleton with Franklin the wonder cat

M - Mom's name: I call her Mom.

N - Nicknames: Weeble, Weebs, Velma (from Scooby Doo- the one with the glasses and short skirt)

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I was an in-patient three different times on a mental health unit, some longer than others. I also spent three days in the hospital getting an MS diagnosis.

P - Pet Peeve: Bad drivers, ineffective workers, and dolts.

Q - Quote from a movie: "Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

R - Right or left handed: Right handed so I'm working with my left brain which could explain a lot.

S - Siblings: 1 brother and sister I grew up with. In my bio-dad's family I have one sister and two brothers.

T - Time you wake up: Varied daily while I was out of work for five months. Come Friday it will be about 5:30 a.m.

U- Underwear: I'm not pulling a Meredith Vieira. I wear it.

V - Vegetable you dislike: Mushy peas are gross.

W - Ways you run late: I don't usually run late for the important stuff. But, it could be traffic, low on gas and need to fill up, or I got lost.

X-rays you've had: Chest x-rays, CT scans, and MRIs

Y - Yummy food you make: Lasagna, brownies, and deviled eggs

Z - Zoo favorite: Penguins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weebs,
The thing I like about these is I always learn something I didn't know. Great blog!
Babs