Friday, March 20, 2009

Thanks

Thanks for all the support on the last post. It's come in different forms but there have been comments on here, and on Facebook, and sent to me via email. I really do appreciate all of your comments on any post but yesterday's was very difficult to write because it meant putting myself out there, waaaaaay out there. So thanks readers and responders. It meant a lot to me.

One of the reasons I started this blog last year was that it gave me the chance to have a voice. In my marriage I didn't have much of a voice at all but here I am years later with an opportunity to write and write freely about my feelings and my life. I may do it under a pseudonym for a certain level of freedom and protection but many of you know who I really am anyway.

So thanks again for reading and writing back. I'll leave you with this quote by Buddha:

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

I'm letting go of some of the angry parts of my past because I don't want to get burned anymore. Enjoy your weekend.

Weebs

No comments: