Monday, September 6, 2010

Pieces and bits

Tomorrow is the first day of the new school year. We have meetings in the morning, a free luncheon, and then time to work in our classrooms. Mine is in great shape from all the time I put in last week and the week before with BJM's help. (Thanks again BFF!)

Today I went to Wal-Mart for a few more school supplies and some school snacks. After that I went to Staples to get copies made. I thought I'd splurge and have them made for me so I didn't have to wait forever at the copy machine. I thought the whole shebang would cost around twenty dollars. Not so much.

When the cashier rang me up it cost ninety dollars for the copies. Ninety bucks! Can you imagine? I never thought to ask about the price per copy but it was eighty cents each. That boggles my mind. Live and learn.

Yesterday I ordered two new Wii workout games: the new Just Dance 2 which is coming out on October 12 and the Gold's Gym Dance Workout. I have also heard that there is a Zumba Wii game coming out in a few months that I will keep my eye on. Look at me choosing to purchase things that are healthy for me!

Sending this to print now because I am sleepy and thinking about heading to bed early because I have to get up with the alarm tomorrow morning. Nighty night!

No comments: