Saturday, September 4, 2010

Better

Blood sugar readings today were much better. Whew! Now I can breathe a sigh of relief. Tomorrow will just have to be another repeat of today and then so on. I will get my diabetes under control. I AM getting my diabetes under control.

I did get lots of sleep today which was delicious in its own right. I also exercised with my Wii and Just Danced for 40 minutes. I got the car's headlight changed and then went to the movies afterward. I saw the new Drew Barrymore/Justin Long movie "Going the Distance". Sadly, I wouldn't give it much of a review. I didn't care for the gratuitous use of the F-word and the sexual jokes much. I'm not a prude by any means but this movie just didn't work for me.

I think I may be going to see George Clooney's "The American" tomorrow. The ratings for that weren't stellar but at least he's eye candy for me. Better eye candy than real candy.

School is coming in a matter of days. I need to have some copies run at Staples because I forgot my copier number at school. I need some stuff for the first few days to tide me over until I get my number emailed to me again. I'm still nervous about work but it's a little late for the full-on freak-out to happen. I'm teaching a new grade and that's that. Keep me in your thoughts come Wednesday, please!

All around a much better day today, even if my jeans were tight!

No comments: