Saturday, November 15, 2008

In a funk, not a good one

In case you're uncertain, that's a hole, a deeeeeeeeep one. I feel like I am in it. I'm not sure why. Okay, I know a little bit why and then there are some other things that I just don't know about that are thudding around in my brain.

No showering today as I just don't feel like I can do it. Not going anywhere or seeing anyone. I'm just wondering where this sense of self punishment comes from. I see the daylight for a while and then it's all jerked away and I'm back in a place like what you see above.

Small, deep, dark, suffocating, stifling depressive hole that engulfs me when I start to turn the corner. Why?

4 comments:

Denver Refashionista said...

Sorry, although I can relate. You just want to tell yourself "Don't be depressed but then you are anyway..."

Joan said...

Me, too, I've seen that hole many times. Keep writing! I find that writing helps me, even though I don't publish a lot of it. And also know that people are thinking about you.

Webster said...

I can't presume I know how you feel, but I know things CAN get better. Just now I am trying to make some changes in my life, and suddenly I am SO EXHAUSTED! Wah! So let's both suck it up and take a nap, shall we? And maybe it'll be better on the other side.

If it's crappy over there too, we'll have to figure something else out, won't we? geez.

Take Care

Weeble Girl said...

Thanks for the comments and replies. I'm feeling better now thanks to time and cleanliness. LOL