Sunday, November 23, 2008

Caution, alert ahead


I didn't think about this potential problem until after I posted yesterday's entry. Now focus people, there IS a possibility that you oven door may NOT come off your oven. I do not want to start a huge trend of people out there acting like giant behemoths yanking off their oven doors and breaking them and then cursing me out. Not that I can hear your cursing but still, I don't want to go to sleep at night with this kind of stuff weighing on my shoulders.

Be very careful when trying to remove your oven door.

I was aghast myself when my friend ripped that sucker off. I can only imagine the expression on my face. Here's my quiet little oven loving friend detaching the door to the oven that just had had its heating element replaced that very morning after two weeks out of commission. I thought the d@mn thing was now truly broken and my super who's not so super would think I am a complete and utter idiot.

So please, I beg of you, if you're going to try to clean your oven, be very very careful if you try to take the door off. Not all oven doors may come off. Attempt to remove doors at your own risk.

Thank you! This has been a reminder from the emergency oven door removal council.

No comments: