Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This is it...

Today is my first official day being re-employed as a teacher after my summer vacation. No kiddos today but some of them will most likely pop in to say hello with a family member.

Meetings in the morning and an open-book test that we all discuss the answers to which creates the cacophony of voices that make my brain want to turn itself inside out.

I'm up early, dressed, coiffed, and cutting up celery for lunch and gathering other food items for my camouflage lunch container.

There's no turning back now...

4 comments:

Denver Refashionista said...

I can relate. I think it does get easier once you start to know the kids and settle in. We had a good day today in my room.

Mandy Crest said...

Hope you have a great year!

Synchronicity said...

oooh good luck to you! are you excited?

Weeble Girl said...

Well today with kiddos was better than I expected with an inclusion class. I did have one child with some fairly severe emotional issues who refused to do anything all do; move, talk, write, leave the room, anything.

Other than that it was hot as Hades, up to 90 on Friday, ugh. I did treat myself to a strawberry/black raspberry twist ice cream cone on the way home by the lake.

Heavenly!