Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Quickies

1.) Why is it that on most TV news shows they have to announce how many medals the US has versus how many China has? Why do we have to beat them? Is it supposed to mean that we're a better society than they are? I thought the Olympics were about athletes doing their best on the world stage.

2.) I hate the heat. H-A-T-E it. It was in the 80s yesterday and humid and my MS was acting up. I need to call my neuro's office to let them know I doubled my Ritalin and some other stuff. I am soooooooo not looking forward to calling them. That alone can wear you out.

3.) I'm am at school more days than I am not now. Getting up early when it's still summer vacation stinks.

4.) I'm a mess emotionally lately. There's a new learning curve this year that will cause some changes in my classroom and school. I like structure and knowing what's coming.

5.) I'm scared about the whole LASIK thing. It's freaking me out to think that they will cut my cornea open.

6.) The newest Extreme Makeover Home is being built not too far from me. I don't know too much about it but will fill you in when I know more.

7.) It's time to stop complaining and go to work.

No comments: