Sunday, August 24, 2008

P.S.

This is just NOT the time for Pac-Man to be unavailable. It's been screwy for two days now and I'm not sure why.

I NEED my Pac-Man to help me chill out a little bit. Pac-Man makes me laugh because I enjoy it and am still totally inept at it. The last few times I played I still couldn't get to the second level.

It's good to have something you're not good at in your life. It keeps you humble. However, right now I am a little ticked off that Pac-Man isn't working correctly!

4 comments:

SwampAngel65 said...

I haven't played Pac-Man in years! To make you even more humble, I'll tell you that I used to kick-butt at it! Though I bet if I played it now, I'd get killed pretty quick...

Profe said...

I like to play Bookworm. Yeah, I'm that much of a geek. If I play until I get burned I can be there for a couple of hours.

Weeble Girl said...

I've never played Bookworm but I suspect I would suck at that, also.

Profe said...

Try it--it's free. Just Google "Bookworm."