Sunday, May 1, 2011

2011 MS Walk



Our team has successfully completed another MS Walk. If I say so myself, and I am saying so, we had the coolest T-shirts at the walk. I know this because another person even stopped us to tell us that!

I did the 3-mile walk with BJM and another friend. The rest of our merry walkers split up into other groups of people doing either the 3 or 5-mile jaunt. Some of us were even on TV tonight which is just the bomb.

I'm so proud to have so many awesome friends who took time out of a beautiful Sunday morning to come and spend time with me, to walk, and to raise money. I am a lucky, lucky girl!

I know I have once again been remiss at keeping this thing updated. I hope to get back to it fully once summer vacation is here. Unfortunately, that isn't until the end of June. In the meantime I will let you know that I am doing my best to check my blood sugar levels once a day and that the bowel blow-outs have stopped thanks to the discontinuance of a diabetes medication.

The stamping thing is going well and I am having a blast with it. I am making some money through sales to friends and orders from myself. I seem to have a new addiction and it's calorie-free but it does get a bit costly.

Happy May to all!
Weebs

No comments: