Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weekend

It's such a relief to know that I do not have breast cancer. I find myself tearing up at anything that has to do with breast cancer on the television. But for the grace of God....

Thank you Lord for my life, my health, my family, my friends, my job, and the many accoutrements that go hand in hand with my quiet and wonderful existence. I have so many gifts that may seem small and petty to others but I hold them dear to me. My few close friends are simply divine people that I wouldn't change for the world. I am in remission from my multiple sclerosis and I have less than a month left of school until I can revel in summer vacation.

I walked again last night but not tonight. Today was more of a low-key sleep the day away kind of dealio. I was so tired and had no gumption to do much. I see more movement on the horizon for tomorrow. I'll be going over to my Mom's house and we're going all out with some barbecued chicken, spare ribs and some sides from a local BBQ place. I'm looking forward to that.

Happy Memorial Day to you and yours and to all our military personnel, past and present, especially my brother and sister.
Weebs

No comments: