Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Break, baby

It's finally here: Spring Break! Yippee. The kids were so wound up today that I was looking forward to a break from some of them. Several of them have developed a bad case of spring fever/puberty angst and their mouthiness and disrespect are really ticking me off.

Nevertheless, we're apart for a week and when we return all shall be right within our worlds once again. Or so I hope.

Big news: the new undergarments have arrived and they fit. Huzzah! It's hard for short but large women to purchase panties when everyone seems to make them differently even when they are all supposed to be the same size. I know, I know... Really? We're talking about panties? I suppose I am, so I apologize for that.

On to other things like the fact that BJM stopped by this afternoon to put together another bookshelf for me. That is the beginning of "Clean Your Crap Up Week. This is the week where we are shredding the extraneous papers, recycling the magazines, throwing out the old, dusting off that which remains, and doing some crafting in there also. I am actually looking forward to having a nice, organized apartment again.

I'll be making a trip out to see my mom tomorrow and we'll be doing the church and dinner thing. No plans for Sunday but cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. Off to the neuro on Monday and to Tysabri on Tuesday. Monday afternoon I am visiting my upline from Stampin' Up! and then Tuesday night is Team Time so I need to get some cards ready for that. Thursday is card making time with friends as we play with the Big Shot embosser and cutting system. I also plan to try and get an eye doctor visit in there, if at all possible.

There's still plenty of time for cleaning and organizing though. It's a new season and it's time for a literal and figurative breath of fresh air.

No comments: