Monday, December 27, 2010

Cleaning up

I packed away most of the Christmas decorations and such and I feel like a GIANT weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Who knew that cleaning up like that would make me feel lighter and freer?

I also have to admit I found a package that I swore I did NOT receive from Kohl's and that they re-sent some of the items express-wise for Christmas Eve. I have to admit, I don't know how I missed it. Now I need to call them and thank them for all that they did and take my lashings with a wet noodle.

I also took a shower today and that has made me feel more like an actual human, as well. Sometimes I know what I need to do to make myself feel better, but I fight it and don't do it.

Like exercise! When will I get myself back into that routine again?

****Taking a break to call Kohl's****

Okay, back from the call to Kohl's and they were wonderfully nice to me for my honesty. I just wanted to make sure I was charged properly for the expedited shipping and such because it was MY fault about the whole thing. And guess what, they are not going to charge me for the expedited shipping because it has already taken place and I was so honest. That would have been an extra 22 dollars just for shipping three very light items, so I really made out!

Not that I suggest you do what I did, which was NOT taking care of my stuff as it arrived and losing track of it. Then again, with Dad dying and my brother leaving for Afghanistan, I was not wholly in my right mind.

As a complete aside, I made some thank you cards for my students who brought me gifts for Christmas. That felt good getting my craft on again.

No comments: