Sunday, December 12, 2010

Almost Christmas

There are less than two weeks until Christmas, can you believe it?

Me neither!

Tomorrow is a Monday but I have been to my primary care guy and we upped my Xanax so between that and therapy, it should help me get through the day-by-day grind of the week. My goal is to get through this week with maybe a delay or snow day or, dare I say it, even two delays...

Heavy snows are on the way again for Tuesday and Wednesday.

All my Christmas cards are mailed out but I wish I had time to make some more and send them out to more Facebook pals... Next year I'll start earlier. I have made more than 60 cards this year!

I hope everyone is doing well and dealing well with the upcoming holiday season. Hugs to all who are missing someone this year...

No comments: