Tuesday, July 21, 2009

30 Things You Wouldn't Think To Ask

This comes from my Facebook page. I thought some of you might get a kick out of it so I am also posting it here.

30 Things You Wouldn't Think To Ask

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Pulled over, yes. Car searched, yes. Ticketed, yes. Personally searched, no way.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
I don't go on roller coasters anymore. Loved them as kids but not now. I would be screaming like a little girl with eyes wide shut.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
1993 when we were snowed in at college in VA. My ex and I sledded on lunch trays.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Depends on who the someone else is but I prefer having the entire bed to myself now that I have been divorced so long.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, but I don't want to admit it.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
I can be when I am not being lazy. I like decorating my classroom and scrapbooking.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
I think he could have fit his hand into the glove if he actually pulled it down over his hand.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
I feel bad for Jen but think Angelina is cooler.

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Yes, I know enough to teach my students about what they need to know.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope, but I could kick your @ss in Go Fish.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
24 hours straight for medical testing but not 48.

12. What's your favorite commercial?
I chuckle at the commercials with the Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches with the sun and the moon and the planets!

13. Who was your first love?
My wasband who was a REALLY bad choice.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around, do you run a red light?
Nope.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Yes.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Don't throw a ball at me but I couldn't care less about either team.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Not real ice skating with actual skates. I used to "skate" around with my boots. One year when I was young, my parents did buy me real skates which I had begged for as a Christmas gift. That was a nice thing they did even though they knew I would never use them.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
I almost always remember something about my dreams. Some of them are incredibly life-like and I wake up confused!

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
Right now it's finishing this because I am growing tired.

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes, I do.

21. What talent do you wish you had?
Singing well and/or playing many instruments. I enjoy music.

22. Do you like Sushi?
I have never had it.

23. What do you wear to bed?
Pajamas, duh!

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
Nope, not even my wasband and my reunion snubber.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
I'd rather stay awake and talk with Will Smith. He seems like such a fun and down-to-earth person. He's also cute but I wouldn't want to mess with someone's marriage.

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Not personally, but usually there are students in my class with a parent in jail.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Organ meats

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
I don't think so, but to their face sure!

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Nope, but my wasband punched me in a lot of other places.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
I believe in Dan Brown but that's off topic.

4 comments:

Mike said...

22. Do you like Sushi?
I have never had it.

I order you to go get sushi. Start out with the California roll (they all have that). If it is a good place you can tell the sushi chef (I don't think that is what they are actually called) that you are a noob to it and you would like to try some of the tamer items. Make sure he knows you do not want anything raw.

That way you should get a selection of items that will make for a pleasant first experience. I will warn you now, stay away from anything that has eel or eel sauce in, on, or around the same zipcode with it. To me the eel is horrendously bad.

Personally I like the tuna and salmon and octopus salad (for the places that carry it).

Later tater.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you that I copied and pasted your post and answered the questions on my blog. I challenged others to write their own as well.

Good job!
Anne

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool...like the questions you asked yourself...might even do that to myself ;0)) BTW, great blog!!!

Weeble Girl said...

Thanks everyone for the comments. Mike, there really isn't a sushi place around here and that is why I haven't had any. Maybe someday.

Anne, I got this from Facebook and brought it here. Glad you could use it.

Lupus Girl, thank you for the compliment.